Being trained as a quantitative sociologist with diverse research and teaching interests, I am prepared to teach a number of courses covering a wide range of topics, such as Medical Sociology, Marriage and Family, Gender/Sexuality, and different levels of quantitative methodology courses.
- Instructor of Record: Introduction to Contemporary Social Problems, 2019 (Syllabus)
- Instructional TA: Introduction to Sociological Research and Methods, 2015
- Teaching Assistant: Sociology of Gender, 2014
- 2019 University Teaching and Learning (Graduate Course)
- 2019-2020 University Teaching and Learning Program (Teaching Certificate)